Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Chateau Stevie Becomes Woodstock

This morning I unwrapped The Gift, gave it a couple of test strums to see if it was in tune (it was) and before Mrs Stevie could seek cover I launched into a mostly successfull rendition of "Twinkle Twinkle LIttle Star (Hot Sex Mix)".

I'm pretty sure Mrs Stevie missed the four or five notes that were near misses, and that the expression on her face was awe at mi' prowess in all things diatonic rather than rage (it's hard to tell before she's had two or three cups of Martillo Gigante de Orejas brand espresso to be honest and I hit the fretboard while she was frantically rattling the controls on the Keurig trying to alter the laws of physics in the quest for stimulants ASAP).

The McNally Strumstick is the best musical instrument ever invented. I recommend you buy one so you can play it at people who have laughed outright at your perhaps less-than-Clapton complicated string instrument wrangling abilities as they have done mine.

I can't wait to get home and expand mi' repetoire

No comments: