Thursday, October 22, 2015

How To Use An Old Thing I Know About (That Isn't Used Any More And Is Hard To Find)

The Words-On-Paper Making Thing.

The bit with the keys with letters on them is the front. You put paper in the top and roll it around the long round black thing and behind the blue-black thing until it comes out the top a bit. The paper needs to be shorter at the front than the back at first.

You press the little keys to make sticks with letters on them hit the blue-black thing and make the letter on the paper so you can write stuff like letters and books and stuff.

Sometimes the sticks get stuck if you press too many keys too fast.

Written using only the ten hundred most used words by means of this spiffy utility as per this.

You should have a go at explaining something you know about to the OMG generation.