Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Why The Posts Are All Late, Poorly Composed and Out Of Any Rational Order


Witty Xmas

Slogan Here
 

Late Posts: I've been too busy living life to write about it. Fortunately I am now back at work and have plenty of time to waste so the Tales From Christmas Week should start trickling in between now and February.

Poorly Composed Posts: This is a carefully affected style for the purposes of portraying myself as an average man of the people rather than the genius, boudior athlete and gifted raconteur I am in reality1.

Posts Out Of Order: This is deliberate, and is designed to elicit dramatic tension in the reader. Think Pulp Fiction. Pulp Stevie. Whatever.

It has also been brought to my attention that some feel that the posts of late are un-reworked rough drafts draughts. This is simply not true.

<Insert witty one-liner here>

  1. There are actually two schools of thought on this issue. I say I am. Mrs Stevie snorts her Latte Con Espresso Muy Forta down her nose when the subject is broached.

No comments: