Wednesday, January 22, 2014

White White White Is The Color Of The World

It's snowing again.

It started this morning but was light enough to laugh off. By four I decided to bail out of work because train delays were already happening and I could see myself being the victim of the Bloody Long Island Rail Road and their inventive cancellation policies.

A good thing too because it took an hour and a half to get back to Wyandanch, Pearl of the West where I had a long walk through blistering cold blizzard to find my car was snowed in. Fortunately, Mrs Stevie had insisted I pack a folding shovel so I could bury myself in the event I decided the End had come so I was able to dig out.

It's midnight and it's still snowing hard.

Azathoth alone knows what tomorrow's commute will be like.

No comments: