The Bloody Long Island Railroad have written me a nice email:
* Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
* Cough or sneeze into the bend of your arm if you don't have a tissue1.
* Wash your hands often with soap and water, or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer. The hand sanitizer should contain at least 60% alcohol.
* If you think you have the flu, stay home until your fever is gone at least 24 hours without a fever reducer. Take care and be well. For additional steps you can take to protect yourself against the flu, see attached link.
This from a crowd that cannot put soap in any of their bathrooms on any given day2.
- This is some idiot's idea to prevent snot and germs getting on hands that then hold onto Bloody Long Island Railroad infrastructure. It didn't occur to same idiot that people fold their arms, at which time hands rest in crook of snot-sprayed, germ-infested elbows and ...↑
- I guess the threat from Cholera, Polio, Hepatitis or Dysentery are considered less of a threat than cough germs on someone's hands↑