Friday, October 12, 2007

Poles Apart

The Eastern pole1
It is exploded
All on one side
As I have noted.
Cracked right through,
Held up by guy lines.
I called 'em twice
They acted like swines,
Ignored my fears,
Didn't move the phone lines.
And they
tell me over and over and over again
my friend,
That they don't believe the pole will fall on some schoolchild!

What does it take
To get some action?
I call and call
But no reaction.
These clueless chumps,
I just can't get through
A lawsuit looms,
A tragedy brews.
And all they do
Is say they've got no free crews.
And they
tell me over and over and over and over again my friend
That they don't believe the pole will fall on some schoolchild!

Any resemblance between this and the works of anyone whose name sounds like Harry McSquire is entirely one of those coincidences that make people believe in UFOs and Dowsing.

  1. I have a Western one too

No comments: